Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The King In Love

               
                                                   I live my life with happiness.
                                                   I have both friends and money.
                                                   And of course there's nothing less.
                                                   My great wife who is my honey.

                                                   And I love to make a walk,
                                                   In the day lights of the spring.
                                                   I think about upcoming talk,
                                                   Telling what it's like to be a king.
                                                 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Glad you stopped by. Love to hear what you have to say.