Saturday, May 17, 2014

THE JOURNEY THROUGH MY THOUGHTS

 The Journey Through My Thoughts

 As I began life of my thoughts,
 They were simple and I was happy
 But as aged I discovered lots of oughts
 This complexity made me crappy

As I began my life of creativity
I began to see the thoughts of others
And what they seemed to think of me
It's very true of my younger brothers

Then through out my education
    I found the land of relativity
                                                                               And with politics across the nation
                                                                                My dear wife means a lot to me.

                                                                                And of course I'm not a saint
                                                                                And I have avoided growing bad
                                                                                I like attention is paid to paint
                                                                                And I try to be good like my dad




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Glad you stopped by. Love to hear what you have to say.