Monday, May 5, 2014

Reviewing My Life


Reviewing My Life

My greatest satisfaction in helping others cope
Helps me explore the meaning of my life.
This will continue for a long time, I hope
With help from my wonderful loving wife.

I’ve spent  years on a faculty helping others
A few have stayed in touch with me
And, of course there are my younger brothers
Who help me remember that Me is We.

While I have not been spiritual through the years
I have developed a strong use of meditation
I travel through life with very few fears;
Although I don’t believe in reincarnation.

In the mornings when I read the Newspaper things
And turn on the TV to hear what’s going on
I worry about the behavior of us human beings
Because Who Wants To Live Forever is my song



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Glad you stopped by. Love to hear what you have to say.