Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Experience of Forgetfulness



The Experience of Forgetfulness

At night I smile and go happily to bed.
I fall to sleep before the entry of my wife.
My sleep is full of dreams that I forget.
I used to record them in a notebook.

Still laughing with the rise of morning sun.
I take my walk through the neighborhood.
I don’t remember the name of those I meet
But we smile and both of us say Hi!

During the afternoon and early evening,
We watch TV and listen to music.
I often fail to remember the actor’s names
And ask my wife who has better memory.

So far I have been able to avoid stress,
 Which uncontrolled can destroy my brain.
And at night before I go to sleep in bed
I meditate and that’s beautiful thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Glad you stopped by. Love to hear what you have to say.