Monday, June 2, 2014

Living With Alzheimer


 Living With Alzheimer


Some times I sit with sadness
But that’s not the thing to do
I live my life deep breathing and
Meditating in the here and now.
With love and joy and happiness,

 Sadly, I consider those with cancer
Which to me is the worse disease
Then breathing deeply I return
To meditation in the here and now
And let my brain have ease.

Some day I believe that we humans
Will conquer all disease and hatred.
Perhaps there is another force
That will give us a second chance
Through the process of reincarnation

There are about 7 billion of us on Earth;
Living our lives as human beings.
Hello my friends around the world
It’s only belief in Science Fiction and/or in God
That can bring us all together.

Now I sit here with my mighty wife
And our fuzzy purring pussycat.
The here and now is wonderful.
Besides feeling much less pain
I look outside and there is no rain.

We all need to combat Alzheimer
And someday we will make it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Glad you stopped by. Love to hear what you have to say.